|Summary:||Device adapter to control MATRIX VISION GmbH devices|
|Platforms:||Windows and Linux|
|Cameras:||MATRIX VISION GmbH mvBlueCOUGAR-P, mvBlueCOUGAR-S, mvBlueCOUGAR-X, mvBlueFOX3, mvBlueFOX2, mvTITAN, mvGAMMA, mvSIGMA, mvDELTA, mvHYPERION|
|Frame Grabber:||MATRIX VISION GmbH mvTITAN, mvGAMMA, mvSIGMA, mvDELTA, mvHYPERION|
|Available since:||December 15, 2016|
- Download version 2.18.0 of mvIMPACT Acquire or higher for the product you want to access from here
- Follow the installation instructions
- Make sure your devices work as expected using wxPropView
- Once you have successfully set up your devices you can start Micro-Manager
Create hardware configuration for the camera:
- After starting Micro-Manager, open the Tools menu, continue to Hardware Configuration Wizard…
- In the “Select the configuration file” window either select an existing file to which the camera shall be added or create new file by clicking Next
- In the “Add or remove devices” window click on Add
- In the “Add device” window select and pick the device. When requested “Please type in the new device name” click OK. The cameras serial number will be used as the device name then
- Click Done.
- After returning to the “Add or remove devices” window click on Next.
- In the “Edit pre-initialisation settings” window click on Next
- In the “Setup Serial ports” window click on Next.
- In the “The following peripherals have been discovered” window click on Next.
- In the “Edit peripheral device pre-initialization settings” window click on Next.
- In the “Select default devices” window choose the added camera as default camera, click on Next.
- In the “Set delays for devices without synchronization capabilities” window click on Next.
- In the “Select devices to synchronize with image acquisition” window click on Next.
- In the “Define position labels for state devices” window click on Next.
- In the “Save configuration” window click “Finish”.
You can now use the camera in Micro-Manager.
For a comprehensive list of features supported by a specific device please check out the corresponding product documentation on the MATRIX VISION homepage. As Micro-Manager offers a dynamic property interface in a similar way the underlying mvIMPACT Acquire SDK embedded within this adapter does, almost all properties offered by the device driver will automatically become available in Micro-Manager as well
MATRIX VISION support
For contacting the MATRIX VISION GmbH product support regarding any questions or issues with the adapter in connection with MATRIX VISION GmbH devices, please visit the support section first.
–StefanB 02:23, 15 December 2016 (PST)