Something does not work. What do I do?
1) Try downloading and installing the latest Nightly Build and check if the problem still persists.
2) If the issue still remains click ‘Help’ on the main window -> then click ‘Report Problem’.
- In this panel you will need to fill in your name, organization, email and a description of the problem.
- You will then notice a dialogue in the bottom which will guide you to sending us the report.
- This report will also consists of a log file and your configuration settings.
- You can email this to email@example.com and we will try to identify the issue and respond. Alternatively, you can create an account on https://image.sc, and create a new issue tagged with “micro-manager”.