|Summary:||Controls IDS uEye cameras|
|Devices:||IDS uEye USB cameras, including Thorlabs DCUxxxx USB and some Edmund EO-xxxxM/C USB with IDS hardware|
|Available Since Version:||1.4.15|
Requires drivers from IDS (version 4.30 or higher), which can be downloaded from the IDS site.
- Monochrome and color cameras. The available modes/bit depths can be selected in the properties browser ("Pixel Type").
- External/internal triggering.
- For color, currently only the modes "BGRA8" and "RGBA8" are supported.
- The "Frame rate" property will not necessarily affect the real frame rate in the live-mode for every camera model. It does, however, determine the maximal exposure time.
- Gamma correction is deactivated.
- If several cameras are connected, currently only the first camera in the list will be addressed.
- With Linux and OpenJDK, using the color modes may cause problems (monochrome modes work), with Sun/Oracle JDK all modes work.