|Summary:||Controls AmScope cameras|
|Author:||MaheshKumar Reddy Kakuturu|
|Devices:||AmScope MU series USB3.0 cameras|
|Available Since Version:||1.4.23|
Requires drivers from AmScope, which can be downloaded from the AmScope site.
- Monochrome and color images. The available modes can be selected in the properties browser ("PixelType").
- Color Level
- Flip Image
- For image, currently only the modes "GREY8" and "RGB32" are supported.
- The "Frame rate" property will not necessarily affect the real frame rate in the live-mode. It does, however, determine the maximal exposure time.
- If several cameras are connected, currently only the first camera in the list will be addressed.
- Works with Windows only on 32bit and 64bit.