Summary: Control of Basler cameras
Author: Felix Asche, Basler AG
Platforms: Windows / Linux / MacOs
Devices: Basler cameras that are supported by pylon 6 SDK
Supported features: Binning, DeviceLinkThroughputLimit, ExposureAuto, ExternalTrigger, Gain, GainAuto, LightSourcePreset, Offset, PixelType, Shuttermode
- Basler adapter for Nightly Builds created after 10. April 2020
- Drivers from Basler are required. pylon SDK can be downloaded from the Basler website. Please use the latest version for maximum functionality.
- See the application note for detailed information about the installation. It can be downloaded from https://www.baslerweb.com/en/sales-support/downloads/document-downloads/
- If several cameras are connected the first accessible camera per instance will be addressed.
- Issues like lost frames may arise due to insufficient hardware capacity. Please reduce “DeviceLinkThroughputLimit” (GigE: increase “InterPacketDelay”) in this case.